Client is a world leader in compressors, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools, assembly systems and equipment rental. The products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners, and with more than 136 years of experience, client innovates for superior productivity.
Client did not have any automated system to keep track of the Dealer Gradation & Dealer Assessment processes. Also it didn’t have an online portal to display its various products / service manuals online to the dealer. No central system was available to track the aftermarket sales activities and enquiry/query/complaint of the dealers. Previously, all the processes were happening manually wherein the dealer used to submit the gradation requests manually to the sales engineer who then used to forward it to the respective authorities for their approval. Due to these manual processes there was a considerable delay in the gradation and assessment of a particular dealer. Since all these activities were carried out on paper, there was an urgent need to develop a system which could track all the activities and also store the entire document related to dealer gradation and assessment at a central location making it easily accessible to all the entities involved in the processes.
The Dealer Management System application can perform the following functions:
- Display the summary of grade for a particular dealer throughout the year.
- Display the status across various levels.
- Various formats of reports are generated on the single click of the mouse.
- Capturing all the details related to dealer assessment part.
- Automated workflow to speed up the dealer gradation and dealer assessment processes to avoid the delay.
- Online Product/Parts Catalogue available.
- Enquiry/Query/Complaint of a particular dealer can be tracked and addressed by a proper addressing mechanism.
- Service Manuals available online.
- Secured portal, since the access is restricted with the respective dealer.
- Assist Aftermarket service cum sales activity by means of Dealer Quotation format (DQF), Machine Tracking Format (MTF) & Manpower Utilization Report (MUR).
- The ‘Dealer Management System’ Application has no dependency for its data on any external system.
- The DMS portal is compatible only with IE 6.0 or above.
- Password Generation automated workflow.
- Login activity tracking.
- Better communication and collaboration with nationwide dealers
- Versatile product information sharing platform. Up to date information available.
- Easy distribution of literatures with dealers.
- Easy upload facility for dealers makes it integrate with their local familiar ERP systems.
- Enhanced productivity for client sales team for handling dealers and sales.